【猜一猜】 根据语境，说出下列句子中go through短语的含义。被正式通过
【连一连】 从a-e中找出与每句话中的go through含义相符合的英文释义。 a. to be officially approved or accepted
b. to look at or examine sth. carefully, especially in order to find sth.
c. to be successfully completed
d. to experience or suffer sth.
e. to use up or finish sth. completely
Key: 1-b; 2-d; 3-e; 4-c; 5-a
1. Their plans went through at the meeting last night.
2. The deal went through finally.
3. I’ve gone through all my pockets but I can’t find my keys.
4. These countries have gone through too many wars.
5. I seem to be going through a lot of money at the moment.
3. 我把所有的口袋都翻遍了, 就是找不到我的钥匙。